A fancy buffet in the tallest tower in Sydney, it would definitely have to be the Sydney Tower Buffet up in Centrepoint Tower. Even though when I went up, the weather was fairly gloomy but the view of Sydney was still decent and it made all the people look like the size of ants.
|Cold seafood bar at Sydney Tower Buffet|
|Spring rolls, trout, vegetarian dumplings, Smoked Salmon Okononami, Thai Asian salad, Sydney Rock Oysters, baked potato and mushroom and bacon penne|
|Mussels, trout, sausages, greens, honey glazed chicken, Asian greens|
|Mango sago pudding, pavlova, coffee moose 'tart'|
To be frank, I have heard a lot of mixed reviews of this place, though I was still curious to check it out myself. Due to the mixed reviews, I have listed a few positive and negative comments as a aid to help you to judge yourself.
- Great view of Sydney, especially with the rotating platform
- Reasonably price taking into consideration the rotating view and service
- Wide range of food
- Slightly cramped seating
- Qualify of food is fairly average
- Could update their menu of dishes
Overall, I think it wasn't as bad as some of the reviews I have read but the food itself wasn't anything amazingly different. Though, part of what you pay for is obviously for its location so if you haven't been and are willing to sacrifice some good food for an amazing view, then it is definitely worth a try.
- Sydney Tower Dining, Reception Level 4, Sydney Westfield Centre, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets, Sydney
Gotta go eat!!